Individual & Small Group Training
First Touch Soccer & Fitness offers individual and small group training. We offer the opportunity for specialized instruction in season and off season. For training to be effective, we must work on a consistent basis. We require that any individuals or groups commit to a minimum of six one hour sessions over the course of six weeks. We will coordinate a schedule that is mutually convenient.
We prefer to group players into training pods of six. Sessions focus on technical development. Tactical applications are done through small-sided games. We like to use 3 v 3 formats, thus the placement of players in groups of six.
The benefits of one on one, or small group numbers include:
- Concentration and focus of Coach/Trainer's attention to one player and the group
- Constant feedback
- Sessions specially designed to the specific needs of the player
- Ease of communication between player and coach/trainer
- Opportunity for proper player development
- We generally offer a number of sessions as a package. Sessions are structured to address the needs of the player and a goal or event. Many times players are targeting club tryouts. Sessions include dribbling, passing, receiving, finishing, etc.
Individual: One hour session- $50
Small Group (2-8) One hour session- $40 per player
Team Session (8+) 90 minutes- $30 per player
|7/6||Charlotte Summer Academy|
|7/6||Shelby Summer Academy|
|7/7||Charlotte Summer Academy|
|7/7||Huntersville Summer Academy Evening Session|
|7/7||Huntersville Summer Academy Morning Session|