Summer Academy Frequently Asked Questions
1) Can a player attend sessions at other training centers? Yes, sessions at every training center are open to any registered participant.
2) Can a player attend multiple sessions in one day? Yes. After school ends and morning sessions begin, a player may attend a morning and evening session on the same day. Any registered participant may attend any session at any of our training centers.
3) Are there sibling discounts available? Yes.
There is a reduction of $50 per child participating. The charge for each child will be $500.
Example: Family with two children in The Summer Academy- Child 1 $500 + Child 2 $500= $1,000 Savings of $100
The discount is applied at checkout.
4) Are there team discounts available? Yes. The team discount is available to a minimum of 5 players from a team that will participate. The discount is $50 per player. The following is the discount procedure:
Please email Efrain Tirado at email@example.com the list of team members that will participate. Please register each child and select Pay by Mail. Upon completing the registration, email Efrain Tirado at firstname.lastname@example.org to notify him that you have registered on a qualifying team. He will then adjust the players fees and email back for you to be able to pay by credit card if you desire to use that payment method.
5) Can you get both Family and Team discounts? No. Only one discount can be applied.
6) Are sessions made up that are cancelled due to weather? Yes, we make every effort to make up every session that is cancelled due to inclement weather. Make up dates are communicated to all participants.
7) How are field closures communicated? All field updates are posted on the First Touch Soccer website. Field status is located in the right hand column. We also send emails and text messages. Updates are also posted on our Facebook and Twitter pages.
8) What does a player need to bring to each session? Players must bring a ball and shin guards(mandatory). They may bring their favorite sports beverage such as Gatorade or PowerAde. Water is provided.
9) Do participants receive T-shirts? Yes, each player will receive 3 moisture wicking training shirts. T-shirts are not distributed at the first training session. Due to the quality and cost of the shirts, we do not order them until the bulk of registration is completed. The shirts are ordered to the exact size indicated in the players's registration.
There are no events at this time.